The mulch issue is partly the issue of the people who bring it, who will not put it where there truck will not take it! So the corner of the parking lot is the best we can do. It should be pretty down if you get people coming these next two weeks for service: flower beds, paths, trees, tree swing, tether ball area and play areas, plus the flag pole area can all use fresh mulch. That would just about do it!
Parking lot….I reminded Greg that we need it by June 7, he is in
Dear Teresa...
How can I turn you down?
The answer of course is yes to the gravel, but probably the answer is no to the timing. I think I will need an extra week to arrange for the gravel, which will actually crushed limestone stone. You are still talking about doing the parking area, correct? I have to go to a different source for that and have to turn on my charm to make the deal. Greg
6 comments:
Speaking of hauling mulch... Mike M - We cant use our wagon, the axle is broke and the wheels are draggin. I set it by your cutoff saw. Can you repair it by welding?
Mike and I were looking at that very thing. It will probably not be done in time for this pile of mulch if repaired correctly. A new support needs be fabricated. But maybe there is a quick fix...
In the interim, I can help a bit this week with a wheelbarrow to get the pile whittled down.
Speaking of the parking lot...
Teresa, if you want to get a skid loader back, I could clean the parking lot and work on the trench above the pine trees and Angel Woods.
I have next Tuesday off and the following weekend.
Mike repaired the wagon! It is back in service! Thanks Mike!
Wonderful!! Thank you Mike!!!
Larry, I don't think I can get the skid loader for Tuesday, when Greg S comes with the gravel, I am sure he will help us! Thanks!! Teresa
Post a Comment