Teresa Monaghen
I will be with you all in Spirit!! See if anyone would like to adopt the angel woods west garden and trim the trees above it too. Also there is that one tree that is hanging over the large pine by the tire swing. The Elm needs to be cut away from the pine. thanks!
FROM LEONARD: I wont make it, still in Canada. You know, they all talk like Red Green.
We passed through Edmonton today so we are finally out of the mountain and into some flatland farming, tractors on the road and everything!!!! I am planning on being at the center next Saturday, 1st Saturday on the month with tool box. Save me something to do. Joan, were you successful getting overhead images of the center?? Mulch the trees on the south side of the creek, please. In my prayers....
From Ken Ramold: I won't be able to make it to the meeting. Lisa is taking me out for my birthday. Here's a list of a few things I know of that still need to be worked on (Oh, Leonard!):
-water fountain in cabin
-new showerheads on east side of cabin (excluding wheelchair shower)- stems are cracked. The new ones are located in
storage room.
-sink holes need to be filled
-drain pipe under entrance way has some erosion on north side
-clean out gutters of house and barn
Sorry I can't be there. Let me know when the next meeting is. Hey, Leonard, what slang are Canadians using these days? Are they still saying, "Beauty, eh"? God bless.
Ken
1 comment:
What does that mean?
Post a Comment