11002 North 204th Street, Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022 * 402-289-2670 * psm@prosanctity.org

11002 North 204th Street, Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022 * 402-289-2670 * psm@prosanctity.org
Pro Sanctity Logo by Sculptor, Mike Montag, Green Team Member

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kitchen transformation!


The Green Team and Friends strike again!! In a matter of a few days, the Retreat Center Kitchen has a new floor and the cabinets have been sanded and finished! What a transformation. We will get a full report soon but thanks goes to everyone who made it possible, including our the Green Team Prayers! God bless you all!! Teresa

3 comments:

Larry said...

I met with Kevin last night, I asked for him to strip the floor in the pantry/entry way and then sand it, He works with sanders in his job all day each day so he is up to the task. I have shown him the location of the tool room in the barn.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Bob Z. We have 3 coats of finish on the entry way. Need to install a threshold between entry way and kitchen.
Removed light fixture in barn kitchen,found roof leak and did patch with caulk. I'm open to suggestions for permanent fix then we can reinstall the light. I suggest that we get about 20-30 metal fence posts and install a 100 foot silt fence on north end of property.
Do you want the green team on site during camp days or limit our time to Saturdays during summer? I dont want parents to have any concerns. - Bob Z

Pro Sanctity Core Group of Volunteers Giving Hope said...

Hi Green Team, thank you so much for all the good work!! I will be home Friday to inspect the MUD! God bless your wonderful efforts.

Yes, you may be on site when camp is going on, just make sure you check in and let Jessi and Joan know where you are and what you are working on! It is always good to have a man around too for emergencies - brute strenght is good! Blessings, Teresa