Larry found that the strange leak on the east side shower was a pinhole in a pipe…been there for some time, we just did not notice it. He also said that there was humidity in the cabin and we found a few chairs filled with it. Could it be that the mattresses are too?? We also have to keep the extra beds in some place other than the mechanical room. It is a safety hazard and it also impedes the use of the room as a shelter.
The fan on the east side bathroom of cabin went out and the fan on the west side of the bathroom in the cabin is also wearing out. We need to change them this fall.
Thanks Larry!
I heard and I saw the results that Bob and Renee came out to take down the duck tape mud fence! Thank you! Thanks too for the work on the sewer cover! God bless you!
Next Saturday would be a good work day if anyone wants to come out! The following Saturday there are two groups.
Teresa
2 comments:
Greetings-After the concrete manhole cures a few weeks, we can set it (180 lbs) in place. I will finish up silt fence cleanup when I can. Need a burn permit and set burn date? I should be on site Wednesday August 18. I will try to get rotted wood off of the wagon and add to burn pile.
Bob Z
I plan to be there next Saturday.
Labor day weekend and the following 2 weekends I will be gone.
I will be out during the week as I can.
I have a carpet cleaner for the recliner in the East end of the cabin. I will bring a dehumidifier so that the chair can dry inside.
Teresa, you can have the dehumidifier again for the office. I just need to borrow it back every now and then!
Post a Comment