FROM LEONARD:
In addition:
#6 watered the roof of the house and "think' I found and corrected the problem. thinking of getting into the attic and placing a bucket to catch the leak since it ALWAYS comes thru the same place.
#12 hayrack The plywood looks pretty bad but I crawled underneath. The planks look fairly good, maybe a weak spot here or there. removing the plywood will help save the planks.
#14 Septic tank lid we can cast a new one, fixing would be hard. DONE
New item The gas pipe attached to the propane tank has been jerked and there is a kink near the tank connection. Bending or straightening the pipe will likely cause a crack. There is no leak now. I shut the gas off at the tank and will bring a flaring tool and connector next trip.
Lets consider taking down the rain gutters on the west of the house and south of the garage. because of the pavement they are not really needed except to be cleaned.
Going flying, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment