11002 North 204th Street, Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022 * 402-289-2670 * psm@prosanctity.org

11002 North 204th Street, Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022 * 402-289-2670 * psm@prosanctity.org
Pro Sanctity Logo by Sculptor, Mike Montag, Green Team Member

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Green Team Monthly Meeting!

Will July 31st work for everyone to have a green team meeting around 11:00 am? I thought it was the first Saturday, instead it is the last Saturday! So if does not work, let me know. Thank you.

 

Teresa

 

3 comments:

Larry said...

I will be at my parents in Missouri 7/30-8/2. Sorry!

Bob Z said...

Greetings: We have been kicking around the idea of venting Leela's storeroom. Do we want to just install 3 screened vents or also add exhaust fan?. If we install a bathroom type exhaust fan and run it continually April thru October, will it "poop" out? I can install the screened vents this week. Any fan suggestions.
I am looking for 30 metal posts for silt fence. They are about $6 new. If any one has them to donate or at lower price let team know.

The Pro Sanctity Family said...

holy1954Bob, we think the vents should be good enough. If occasionaly we open the door and air it out and if needed put a fan in their for short term that is more than enough! Please call Scott Olrick at 515-6117 or 575-1617- he had the Knights of Columbus donate $100.00 they spent some for the silt but have money left. I think he may come out on Saturday. We have the green team meeting at 11:00 am on July 31st! Teresa